HP has released a series of videos on YouTube, showing off their TouchPad tablet in action. People have been waiting to see what webOS can do on a larger screened device and from the looks of it, it seems like HP is set to deliver the goods. They even use the word “magic”. I read several opinions of writers from the EssayWritingStore.com company regarding the release of this model. Here are some of them:
- - Again, you can note the presence of the “iPad marketing strategy influence”. Nothing wrong with that.
- - One of the videos demos a resizable keyboard. And a number row.
- - The Citrix receiver looks really interesting for Enterprise. TouchPad as a whole seems really ready for enterprise.
- - “Just Type” is probably the next thing people will be clamouring for on iOS.
- - Integration with webOS phones seems to make way more sense than it does with say, the herpes of tablets.
- - This is truly a tablet version of webOS, not just phone webOS stretched to a larger screen.
Overall, looks promising. The videos hammer home the key points that people shopping for a tablet will actually care about, especially when comparing it with iPad. It also seems like the first non Apple tablet to ship as a “finished” product. Hopefully, battery life and performance hold up.
HP, feel free to send a review unit my way.